Monday, July 23, 2018

Hugs - Arizona style

I was inspired by a similar card made by Diane Zechman, Creative Team for Sweet & Sassy Stamps.  I changed several things - so maybe it isn't exactly stolen!  LOL  But anyway, different stamps, one element missing, different sentiment all CTMH supplies.  

These are Close to My Heart cactus stamps from 2017.  They are retired now, but I was smart lucky enough to get them and their coordinating thin cuts before they sold out.  I had fun trying to make the stamps show up on the smallish letters.  I have a stack of three - base is Desert Sand cardstock, then white, then the stamped/colored white.  I also used some foam adhesive.  I decorated the inside of the cards with a complete cactus (in case the recipient didn't get the images) and send them both as anniversary cards!  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is a fun take on the popped up letters that I have seen over blogland, Sharli. The cacti look fun on the letters you have. I like the coloring/stamping, too. Terrific cards! :) Hugs!

Alanna said...

What a great card Sharli. I love how you have the various images on the letters. And they look amazing with the dimension.