Monday, July 2, 2018

A 50th Anniversary!!


We have friends that celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary recently - I wanted their card to be special!  I used some of the gold foil paper that was in the fundamentals pack - and the script also was from CTMH.  The gold doilies were heat embossed on both sides of the card, and the Happy Anniversary banner added with some foam adhesive tape to give dimension.  I also put a small strip of the gold foil vellum on the inside of the card - and heat embossed the sentiment.  All products used were from Close to My Heart! 
 
We are finally back from our vacation - it was AMAZING and FANTASTIC, CHALLENGING and REWARDING!  We went to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Grand Tetons, Glacier National Park, into BC, Canada (SO beautiful!) and visited dear friends there for several days.  Then to Victoria where we attended a Reggae concert and ate Greek food truck goodness!  We went whale watching and saw a pod of Ocras!  We even got to watch them hunting as a pod.  It was spectacular!  Then we had high tea at the Empress Hotel (WOW!) and visited the Butchart Gardens (I described it on my FB page as Disneyland but quieter!).  It was enchanting.

Then - both of us exhausted - we decided to go home early.  Once Steve's mind is made up - I think he could have driven straight through!  We covered 1,000 miles the first day and the rest the second - achieving Brainerd, MN in two days.  But I am very glad to be home and finally back in my studio.  

Hugs!!

No comments: