Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bliss roses

I was playing with the Bliss papers (this pack is so pretty!) and imitating the card ideas that came with the Bliss workshop kit. The stamp set is beautiful - it included all that is shown here and more. I used Desert Sand, Hollyhock (2nd generation), and Grey wool inks from CTMH. This might work for a wedding card, thinking of you, or maybe even a birthday card.

Our weather here has been amazingly mild - I can't remember when we've stayed under 100 degrees for so late into the summer. I'm not complaining, mind you! I do, however, say prayers for those fighting the Wallow fire in eastern Arizona and for those whose homes were destroyed or endangered.

Namaste.

9 comments:

Carla said...

Very pretty Sharli. Love those soft roses.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Sharli! I played with Bliss this morning & used it for sympathy cards. Stay cool there--I think we're having the AZ heat wave in MO with near 100s for more than a week. Great scrapping weather. :)

Julia Aston said...

Hi Sharli! glad you aren't affected by the fires there.... love the text stamping behind these lovely roses!

Karen B. said...

A beautiful and soothing creation.

Nancy Ball said...

Wow Sharli, I love the look of the flowers stamped over the script. Must lift and try.

Jamie Harder said...

So GORGEOUS!!!!!

Jamie Harder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

Oh wow~ This is just lovely. The DP, stamp technique, and the colors are just so wonderful!

Cibele Glazer said...

Gorgeous card, Sharli! I really like this stamp set too.