Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nothing But Blue Skies

This card was inspired by Heather Nichols {here}. I used different stamps, inks, paper, (all Close-to-My-Heart) but I totally cased her design. I love the idea of this for a thinking of you, get well soon type of card!

Are you sitting down? I've started looking on Craig's List for my wedding dress! No, I'm not kidding! Only, I'm a wee-bit afraid of the process and got spooked away today when the person didn't show up when they said they would. So, we'll see - I'll give it one more try and if it doesn't work, then I'll just forget that approach. LOL

Hope you week is going great!
Hugs!

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

Good luck on your dress hunt! Your card is fun, it would cheer me up!

Jeanne said...

Neat card, Sharli.

I'll bet you can find a good deal on Craigslist. My husband just sold our old car via Craigslist. Took awhile to find the right price and buyer, but he did it. I know you can, too!

Unknown said...

Pretty, cheerful card, Sharli!

I've had positive experiences with CraigsList. Always take someone with you! Your dress is just waiting for YOU!

Curt in Indy said...

So pretty Sharli! I love these colors and the "gridded" clouds. I'm so excited about you looking for a wedding dress. Obviously things are still wonderful for you and Steve and I'm thrilled about that! Best, Curt

Shirley said...

Hi Sharli! I love your card and how creative with the clouds too! Please be careful with Craig's List. I have had friends tell me never to have anyone in my home that I don't know and it made sense to me. I just heard that COSTCO is selling wedding dresses too. :-)

Cibele Glazer said...

I know the perfect dress will find you since everything else is falling into place! It's inevitable.