Thursday, May 17, 2012

Open Stamping Sunday - Technique Preview

This coming Sunday is Open Stamping at my house!  The technique I will teach uses the Close-to-My-Heart stamp set of the month called Friendship Bouquet which features beautiful sunflowers!  We will watercolor the largest image and make an easel card (that part is a review for some). 


Open Stamping is always a fun day - there is anywhere from 4 to 11 stampers all working, talking, nibbling and sharing for the afternoon.  The creativity is amazing and while I plan to teach something each month, I usually wind up learning more from my friends!  I love Open Stamping days!


Hugs!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so beautiful. Great job coloring the flower. Sounds like it will be a great day.

stampmonkey said...

I ditto Alanna's comment --you did a beautiful job with your watercoloring! Gorgeous!

hugs,
Christi

Joan B said...

what a wonderful card. open stamping day sounds dreamy!!!