Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Masculine Birthday

This card features the Teeny Trees set from Waltzingmouse Stamps!  I saw a very similar card on-line - but I don't have the name of the person who made the original.  I used a script stamp I have in "rubber" in a large format (4x6?) for the bottom part and used a different sentiment.  It could be for a guy-birthday or for anyone who likes trees!  

My own guy has returned to the "frozen North".  Already the house seems too quiet (other than the incessant beeping of the voice mail - political robo-calls are going to force me to disconnect my phone altogether, I swear!). 

What have you been up to lately??
Hugs! 

5 comments:

Carla said...

Great masculine card Sharli! Love the background stamping!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card. We got rid of our home phone late last year. I'm so happy not to be getting political phone calls.

Cibele Glazer said...

Great "Guy Card"! I love the colors. I have yet to order from WMS but I think I will be soon. I just saw the cutest set.

Deb Neerman said...

This is such a fabulous card, Sharli! Those stamps are adorable!!

stampmonkey said...

I agree --great guy card! I have always loved that stamp set, and you did a great job with it here.

You're not the only one being plagued with robo-calls...such an annoyance!

Hugs,
Christi