Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday!

I can always use more birthday cards in my stash!  This was a case of a card by Barbara Anders here.  I guess I held onto this longer than I realized because I had the devil of a time finding the original post! I used stamps I had on hand - The music, sentiment, chicken wire and butterflies are all Close-to-My-Heart although some are retired.  The stripe was from somewhere else, a cling mount - could have been Hero Arts?  Not sure.  

I've had a busy week and my knee is getting stronger daily.  My last sutures fell out last night from my oral surgery so my mouth feels better now, too!  Finally - the end of the tunnel is ahead!  

My Love led a quiet day of meditation at our church today and it was just amazing.  I treasured the time to "hang out with God".   I hope your Saturday was good - what have you been up to anyway?!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great card, Sharli. You're right, one can never have too many birthday cards! I'm so glad to hear your recovery is going well. I'm sure your very positive attitude helps tremendously!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharli, sounds like you had a wonderful day. And this is one amazing card too. I love the music note images, so perfect for a birthday card and I love the colors too. Have a fabulous week!