Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Spring/Summer 2014 Close-to-My-Heart Catalog!

The new Close-to-My-Heart catalog is here and there are a LOT of wonderful things in it!  I had a limited budget and had to really narrow down my choices, but these feathers (C1584) spoke to me - and I'm really, really glad I got them as I know I'll enjoy them!  I should tell you that the center feather doesn't come with white spots - I added those with a white pen after the ink was dry. 

Another brand new product on this card is the diagonal stripe cardstock.  This is a new paper pack called Paper Fundamentals - and the first set (I'm hoping there will be more! *wink*) is in the Basic color palette.  The side you can see is a rich Cocoa on white.  The other side (which I chose not to feature) is Cocoa with a shiny diagonal tone-on-tone stripe.  Very rich!  Each color has a different pattern featured with color on one side and shiny tone-on-tone on the other.  Don't miss these - they are beautiful!

I've been visiting your sites even if I haven't blogged recently.  The knee surgery went fine, but I must have thought I was Super Woman or something and scheduled oral surgery, too!  I hope to be back to my "normal" wacky self soon. (not sure if that's a promise, or a threat!)

Hugs!!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Nice card, Sharli! Hope you recover quickly from your procedures. Heck, getting them both done at the same time means hopefully, once you recover, you are done. Nothing's looming on the horizon, right?

Julia Aston said...

Hi Sharli! wow - hope you are feeling better from your two surgeries!! I love these beautiful new feathers - so pretty in the colors you used! have a great weekend and rest up so you can heal!!

Jill Norwood said...

I hope you heal fast from both my dear! Big hugs! And your feathers are so pretty! What a lovely card my dear !!!!

Shirley said...

Very simply warm and beautiful! It could be framed and it makes me homesick for NV!!

maria f. said...

Such a soothing color combo and those ARE cool feathers. Good choice.