Thursday, September 21, 2017

Falling for You - new CTMH Paper and Stamp of the Month

I was inspired to make this card by one I saw on a CTMH Consultant Facebook page.  I changed only the design paper and ribbon.  Credit for this design goes to Miss Carrie's Creations.  The card base is not white (although it looks white in the photo). I used one of the new Basic colors - Mink.  Other colors of ink were Espresso, Fern, and Goldrush.  The hand-dyed seam binding was from my stash.  The stamps are all from the Close-to-My-Heart September Stamp of the Month.  You can still get it - but you'd better hurry, it's gone at the end of this month! 

Here is what the whole stamp set looks like (S1709) Feel So Blessed:

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Ohhhh, another pretty fall card! Great colors and details on the papers. The feathers are nice and so is the dyed ribbon bow. :) Hugs!