Monday, September 25, 2017

Inspired by Pinterest


I've saved a card idea on Pinterest that has been re-pinned from my folder at least a hundred times!  No kidding!  I didn't think of this, and the original (see below) uses Altenew stamps and w/o the additional design papers.  Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with the end result.  The flowers are from the "Here For You" set and the sentiment is from another retired CTMH stamp set. It does have a little wink-of-stella on the flowers but you know how that doesn't show up.  *wink* 

Colors were Momento Tuxedo Black, and watercolored with the water brush directly from the Pomegranate ink pad.  
The inspiration. 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So pretty, Sharli! You found a flower that works beautifully. I really like your version with the background papers added. Wonderful card! :) Hugs!