Saturday, August 4, 2018

Fishes!

My hubby tells me that they are probably stripped bass.  I have no idea what color to make them so we're going to claim artistic license today!!

I was inspired by a post but the artist (another CTMH consultant) didn't watermark her photo.  I must admit, I don't either since I moved to using the Mac and don't know how to add the watermark.  

So, I stamped these fishes in Momento Tuxedo Black, colored them with my Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils, added a little from the shimmer brush on their tummies and liquid glass on their eyes and the lure.  It's a very satisfying card in person.  If you know someone who loves to fish, this set is available until August 1, then it's gone.  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wonderfully colorful! Terrific job on this card, Sharli. Can't help with a watermark via Mac. Do you edit your photos? Should have a function to add text somewhere. Have a great day!