Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wonder Woman!

The Wonder Woman images are very easy to color!  I thought it would be a huge project but I achieved this look with 4 pencils.  Yellow, Skintone, Red, and Blue.  The paper is from the Beautiful Friendship pack and a piece of Fundamentals in Sapphire (Outdoor Denim?).  I made a blonde and a red-head - one with the ground that is on the stamp and one without, one with each of the two sentiments that come with the stamp, and I made others of these styles just because I couldn't stop!

I really loved the Wonder Woman movie that came out early 2017.  The Women's March already had me fired up and then a super hero movie where the person had real size thighs - well, I was quite impressed!  I had been writing postcards to my Congressional Representatives so I figured I needed to mail those cards with a Wonder Woman Stamp!  Then Halloween came around and I found a costume to use!  Then I found it could be used in my protesting to get more attention!  The day I was wearing it last winter, Kelly Fryer, brand new candidate to become Arizona's BEST EVER GOVERNOR came by our little protest group!  We took a few photos together but this is one of my favorites!  If you're in AZ - PLEASE VOTE!!!  

SO, you've forgive me for buying the WonderWoman stamp even though it is red-rubber and not made by Close-to-My-Heart.  I forgot to mention I also used the Shimmer Brush.  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great cards and how terrific that they helped you promote a cause you feel passionate about!