Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Unity Hedgehog - Inspired by Maria Fischer!

I saw Maria's post here and was inspired to make the same design with my Unity Stamps Hedgehog! I hope Maria knows that this is just for my own enjoyment!  You really need to go to her site and see how she did her hedgie!  

I used Momento Espresso Truffle ink for the hedgehog outline.  I colored the face with Derwent Inktense pencil Amber, the body with Saddle Brown, and the spikes with Dark Chocolate.  The red heart with Hot Red.  The sentiment is a die cut - I cut two from Champagne cardstock and two from white.  The darker ones are on the bottom.  The top white one I taped to my work surface and then using a stipple brush I applied Toffee ink.  I used a micro-glue pen to create the stack.  As you can see in the photo this is not a standard A2 card - but rather it is 4 x 6 1/2 inches.  So, a little more postage (if I can bear to give it away).  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Cute card, Sharli. The hedgehog looks fun and I really like the colors on the hugs sentiment. Great job!