Monday, August 6, 2018

Thank Ewe

I love sheet and lambs - in real life and in stamped images, photographs, stained glass - you name it!  So, I had to add this stamp from Unity to my collection.  I stamped my sweet things onto the focal piece (3 x 3 1/2) and stamped again onto a post it note.  I cut out the sheep on the post-it-note to use for a mask.  I masked 10 cards using the one set of masks.  Sponging Sky blue on top and Sweet Leaf on the bottom,  Once the masks were removed, I used my watercolor pencils to add just a tab of pink and gray.  The Sentiment (Thank ewe) was stamped in Pewter.  

You all know about those CHAPTA thingies that want you to prove you are human?  Well here you go, we now know, once and for all - - - that I'm human. (scroll down)







3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awwww, so sweet! Great job with the masking. And yep, you are indeed human. LOL I am, too. I made a card where I put the card front on upside down. I think mine was a tad easier to fix than yours. I guess you have room for embellishment! :) Great card!

Kandi said...

This is adorable Sharli! I love that stamp set!

Alanna said...

What a darling card and that image is so cute. I'm glad to hear you are human. LOL