Sunday, October 23, 2011

Life Unscripted

This is one of those cards that went together in a flash! It only took the right design papers and that fabulous ribbon to make it showy. I made a couple while at it but October has been a busy month for birthdays and they're both sent on already!

The weekend has been productive! I took time for me Saturday morning with a Yoga workshop (2 hours) of restorative yoga and nidra meditation. I love meditation - I feel so focused and energized afterwards. It was a perfect way to start my Saturday and I got GOBS of things done afterward.

I met with my photographers and am so jazzed about their ideas! Dear friends, this is going to be so wonderful. {deep sigh}

Oh, I must tell you about a "first" for me - and it made me smile - in fact, I've been smiling all day long! I was at my favorite store (Target) shopping for some candy eyeballs (you'll have to go see Curt's post here!!) and when I was checking out the cashier was interested in my plan and asked me if they were treats for my Grandkids? A first for me! And I felt all happy and warm inside. I thought that the day someone implied that I was a Grandparent I would be annoyed that I could look old enough! Well, I guess that simply isn't true. All I could think of was Steve's darling Grandsons and how much I love them!

Hope your weekend has been awesome and you have a good week!
Namaste.

9 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just beautiful!

richardbreaks said...

Oooooooo, SO pretty, Sharli!!! Those flowers are so romantic!!

Jeanne said...

How lovely, Sharli! The flowers are so pretty! You are always so positive and I really enjoy that about your posts!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card Sharli. That ribbon is just perfect. So glad to hear that you could take some time for yourself over the weekend.

Cibele Glazer said...

Gorgeous card...just like the creator. :)

Unknown said...

So pretty, Sharli! I know you'll be an awesome grandma too!

Shirley said...

Beautiful thoughts, beautiful card, and wonderful things for you too!

Paul B said...

Awww Sharli, thank you ever so much for your sweet comment on my blog :) Thankfully, life has indeed been more boring since I wrote that post lol.

This is a gorgeous card, love the punchiness of the red flowery trim against the graphic black & white. One of my favourite combination of colours. I just want to reach out and stroke those flowers. I know I don't comment often but i love reading your blog :) Pxx

Maheen said...

Such a lovely card.creative idea using in this card...fabulous:)
custom gift cards