Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love . . .

What a fitting topic - it's all I can think about! LOL This is actually a little post-it-note holder (for the 3x3 size). The top lifts up and is held in place with a small piece of velcro that is attached to a lower 1/2 flap and the inside of the top piece. The pearly accents are liquid pearls. I love the effect of stamping this right over the design paper.

I have been working like crazy, even crafting some, but hardly find any time to post anything. Today I realized that the cable for my camera (to download) had been missing since my trip to Minnesota (Labor Day!)... but after a search, I found it. ;-)

God is good to me - and loves me.
Hugs!

7 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Very pretty!!

Jeanne said...

Glad to hear you are doing well and are happily busy. Lovely project!

Laurel said...

Such a beautiful card, love the shimmer!

Cibele Glazer said...

Love it!!!

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Sharli. I love the liquid pearls.

Karen B. said...

A beautiful mix of all things trendy . So glad that you are happy.

Shirley said...

Oh, wow, I really love this. Love liquid pearls too!