Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Texture gone crazy!

I had (have) a little stash of die-cut papers and leaves in various colors that I've been saving (hoarding). Recently I pulled out a sheet of them and decided to make them more interesting by embossing them with a template in my Cuttlebug machine. Then I also embossed the background paper, and the leaves, and . . . well, everything except the base card! It's a little busy - but in a nice way! LOL Inside I stamped a "thank you" message and added just one more flower!

It's the end of hump day already - I think time is speeding up! I've got 72 more days until the wedding (no, I won't count every post - I promise!). I'm steadily working at my list and am very confident that our day will be delightful!

Did you notice the new photo on my side-bar? This was taken by a friend of Steve's at a reception that we attended when I was in Minneapolis end of August. I love how happy we both are . . . that kind of joy should be available in bottles! (come to think of it, a lot of people search there, and I'm very certain it isn't in bottles!) I think the photo will be helpful, too, when we're old and can't remember our names. ;-)

Hugs!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a great card with all of that embossing!

Jeanne said...

I think the embossing looks great, Sharli and I can imagine you having a ton of fun cranking your Cuttlebug to create all of it. *Ü*

You and Steve look adorable and oh so happy!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful photo of you two! Great card as well!

Shirley said...

The card is lovely! I wondered where you had been!