Sunday, April 22, 2012

These cards are both from the Close-to-My-Heart paper pack called Dreamin' - which uses my favorite "autumn" family colors!  I was inspired by a card that had embossed an outline stamp and then colored in with copics.  I embossed with white, and colored in with the CTMH markers.  I like the look!  This little flower is from the stamp set called Card Word Puzzle.  The "Thanks" is from another set of lots of ways to say "thank you".  One can never have too many thank you cards!


Well, a busy week, and a busier weekend.  I'm so tired!  Think I'll have to go back to work to rest up!  LOL  


Hope you've had a good one!
Hugs -

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh these are so pretty!

Carla said...

Gorgeous Sharli! The white embossing is just stunning!

Cibele Glazer said...

Sharli, I love these! The flowers are beautiful. I'm going to have to try this one.

Alanna said...

These are gorgeous Sharli. I love the way you did the flowers. Hope you have a great week.

stampmonkey said...

Your cards are really striking! The white embossing on the brown just makes those flowers pop! The Autumn collection is my favorite too. ;)

Hope you're able to 'rest up' at work this week. lol

hugs,
Christi

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful cards Sharli, love the embossing and copics colouring, really makes the flowers pop!! Hope married life is treating you well - still waiting for you to post some of your gorgeous wedding photo's..... Hugs xx