Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Laughing Lola meets Halloween

Laughing Lola is one of the new paper packs from Close-to-My-Heart.  It has some, shall we say, "Interesting" papers!  But honestly, I've seen some awesome work with them - the colors are wild (not tame like this card) and they can really make it POP.  I used the new stamp with the pumpkins and some bits of ribbon from my stash!  

Steve leaves in the morning (so what on earth am I doing on the computer!).  I'll be able to post more this weekend . . . Love to you all!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oooh, looks great, Sharli. I like the texturey looking "ribbon." I'm glad you were able to somewhat "tame" that paper,too. Excellent work! Sorry to hear that Steve is leaving so soon, though.

Curt in Indy said...

Love those pumpkins and band of squiggly orange stuff going across the bottom of your card. The papers are beautiful! Sorry Steve is leaving. . . :( Hugs, Curt