Sunday, September 15, 2013

Thank You using Babycakes papers

Despite the fact that this card looks huge, it isn't really - it's just 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches.  I was thinking of a little gift enclosure for my Close-to-My-Heart customers.  I'm still loving the open alphabet - it lends itself to all sorts of "dressing up"!  

Steve has been in town this week and I'm in heaven!  He'll be here a bit longer so my posts will be infrequent - only when he's sequestered watching sports or something!  LOL  

Hope you've had a good weekend!  Namaste.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great card, Sharli. I really like the colors and the paper ribbons. Enjoy your time with your sweetie and post when you get the chance. :)

Curt in Indy said...

Love the Autumn colors and the banners on this one. The embellishment in the "o" is such a great touch! Hope all is well in your world. . .Hugs, Curt

Julia Aston said...

Love the colorful banners on this little card Sharli - so glad Steve is with you for a bit!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card. I never would have guessed that it was a smaller one. I love all the flags.

Enjoy your time with Steve. How wonderful to have that time together.

Unknown said...

That's an adorable little card, Sharli! Love that pop of orange on the scallops too! Babycakes can have so many uses, don't you love it?!

Unknown said...

That's an adorable little card, Sharli! I love that pop of orange on the scallops. Babycakes can be used in so many ways, don't you just love that pp?!