Friday, September 6, 2013

Wedding photo

What do I love about this photo?  I love the spontaneous eruption of JOY in my daughter's face (as well as her beloved, her man-of-honor and bridesmaids).  I love that she was moved to tears by Brian's vows!!!  That we were able to capture this candid moment forever.  I love that she wore her glasses (because they are the "real" Kristen).  I love that she wore her Grandmother's pearl necklace and her Great-Grandmother's pearl earrings.  I love how she planned and organized the wedding in partnership with Brian - he was very involved in every step of it!  How wonderful that my daughter found such a great man to spend her life with - and gave me such an awesome son-in-law!  I wish you could all have been there - the day was just magical! 

Hugs!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful moment captured so perfectly.

Thanks for sharing, Sharli! I also see YOUR honey in the background and a teensy bit of you, too. *Ü*

Jane said...

This style of photo is always my favorite--it's a storyteller! Thanks for sharing such a special moment, Sharli! Your dd is beautiful, and it's so awesome to have a photo of a moment in time such as this. How special all the little details are, too! (12 days until our dd's wedding day!)

Carla said...

Congratulations! Beautiful photo!

Curt in Indy said...

The joy was certainly captured in this photo. And I LOVE that she had a "man of honor". I've never heard of that before (am I out of touch?) She looks absolutely beautiful. Congrats to both of them and I wish them all the happiness that they can find together. Hugs to all of you. Curt

Julia Aston said...

So happy to come by and see a picture of the wedding Sharli! how lovely to capture this moment - and I think I see your head - and hubby - over the shoulder of the groom?!

maria f. said...

So happy to hear this. Congrats on the addition to the family.

joyful-foodie said...

Aww, that's one of my favorites too. :)
Thanks everyone! I'm really touched. <3