Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Birthday cards without bling


Another masculine birthday - this guy is all grown up, though!  My first attempt on the inside said something like "another successful 365 days around the world" but then it occurred to me that I meant to say " . . . around the sun"!  Easy to fix - I just created a little design paper mat and put the correct greeting over it inside the card!  I fell in love with these boot-prints when they first came out in a set I called "not all who wander are lost".  Not sure that was the real name of the set!  LOL

How is everyone?  I see fabulous work on your blogs!  I am beginning to panic about packing for our trip.  We will be gone a month!  Yikes and Yippee!

Hugs!!!

4 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

I know! I love those boot prints, too! Hey, thanks for letting me know your husband is a "sort of" retired chaplain. Amazing the connections you make with people in blog land, isn't it?

Thanks for all your encouragement on the writing. I'm going to need lots between now and my July 1 deadline. Aaaack!! :)

Jeanne said...

Those boot prints are fun and so is the globe and pin. Great all around masculine card. Hope you get all packed for your upcoming trip with no problem. :)

Shirley said...

Well, I love the foot prints and I think the saying inside is perfect for what you have on the front! I think it's a really fun card and I like the twine string tie too!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow..this is just perfect for any guy. I love those footprints. Just so fun.