Thursday, June 19, 2014


Finally, a happy card!  This one was super easy with two purchased design and textured papers, and a little piece of washi tape (under the ribbon ). The sentiment is Close to My Heart.  I'm starting to get excited about the new catalog coming out this summer!  It will be bigger and items in it will be available for the entire year, although we will also have some supplement smaller catalogs along the way to bring seasonally fresh materials!  

I'm also getting excited about my travels coming up - Steve is taking me on the trip of a lifetime!  He has planned the whole thing - so we will be able to take things at our pace and not be held to a tour schedule.  We have several parts that are pilgrimages and one in particular that is with a private guide.  Very exciting!  I don't know if I'll have access to Internet much, but if I do, I might post now and then.  We'll have to see! 

One thing - I will miss the 4th of July in the USA.  So, you'll all have to celebrate for me, okay?!    

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So pretty, Sharli! Wonderful use of the papers. The colors are very happy. I'm excited for you with regard to this upcoming trip. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful floral paper on this Sharli - so bright and lovely! Sounds like a marvelous exciting trip! where are you going??