Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thank you notes

I've been stocking up on my thank you notes.  It seems like I go through these very quickly!  Such a problem to have!  LOL  

This was an old stamp (one of the stamp of the month specials I believe, from CTMH).  I still LOVE playing with it!  Can I ever have too many flower stamps?  I didn't think so either!

It's cool here today but when the sun broke through the clouds I jumped up and announced that I was going for a bike ride.  My dear husband, knee deep in his own project, said, do you want me to come?  I answered, only if this is a good place to stop, and he simply dropped everything to go with me!  Isn't that awesome!?!  He still amazing me with his warmth and caring.  I love when he goes with me - I enjoy the ride more, and we see delightful things on the trail together.  I also feel safer and more relaxed when he's along.  I push myself more, too, because I want him to be impressed with my strength (giggle).  Yup.  He loves me!  

4 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Nothing as good as time with the one we love! Such a pretty card, Sharli!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card! You are so good at sharing your gratitude! Lovely story, too. So happy you two have each other. I wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. They meant so much!

Alanna said...

Your card is so beautiful Sharli. And no I don't think you can ever have too many floral stamps. :) Your husband sounds very wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

Kim Heggins said...

This is one stunning card! So so beautiful and your coloring is perfect. I love that sunflower.