Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dorian's fingers and toes

This two-page spread has a lovely canvas tag by Little Yellow Bicycle for recording the birth statistics. I think one of life's most beautiful things is a baby's tiny fingers and toes!  I also simply swoon when that baby grabs tightly to his Mum's finger!  So sweet! 

The papers are a combination of a retired CTMH pack and a retired Little Yellow Bicycle paper.  This is my punishment for waiting so long - the papers are all unavailable now!  Anyway - we'll make it work.

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet baby photos...I agree with you about those little baby fingers and toes, so precious. Beautiful layouts too!

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, so very sweet! I think you are doing a marvelous job with the photos. Baby fingers and toes are about the most precious things on the planet!