Sunday, January 17, 2016

Possible first page of the album?


There are a few photos that include my niece, her husband, and their new baby and this one just was so delightful - they are obviously smitten with this little boy!  I thought it might be a good "first page" for the baby book.

The papers have a dinosaur theme because Dorian was a dinosaur fan from a very early age!  I just hope I can stretch them out enough to finish the book.  I bought every sheet I could find at the time and it was retired in 2010, so there is zilch hope of finding any more! 

I did cut some additional blue clouds with the Cricut to add words.  My additions are given dimension with a little foam tape. 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awwwww! Sweet! I hope you bought enough, but if not maybe you can try to find more on eBay. Or use other papers with the same colors. Good luck!!

Kim Heggins said...

So stinkin' sweet. I love your wonderful layout and that adorable photo.