Friday, January 22, 2016

January Stamp of The Month - Beloved Bouquet

This was inspired by another CTMH consultant that also doesn't water-mark her name/web-site on her cards.  So, I don't remember who!  Perhaps she will forgive me since I changed a few things on it. 

The paper pack is La Vie en Rose.  I stamped the baby's breath in Slate but next time would use Whisper, the leaves in Fern and a base rose in Hollyhock and Cotton Candy. Then I heat embossed with white embossing powder onto vellum. I cut out the leaves roses, curling the edges of the leaves a bit, and using foam adhesive to pop-up the roses. The sentiment is from a retired set "Let Your Light Shine" and the banner is another retired set. The black design paper is adhered to the inside of the card (not sure that is clear from the photo). It is really pretty in real life.

Other news?  Not much - I've been trying to get into the studio all day long but chores and laundry and a headache have demanded my focus instead.  That's okay - more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

It's beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Sharli! You used some very pretty colors on this. So sorry you've had a headache. Hope you are back to 100% soon! Hugs!!