Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Re-Purposed engraved cards and envelopes


While my daughter was here over the holidays, we cleaned out the "first 18 years" of her life! There was a LOT of saved items! One box held a box of pre-printed thank you cards (I've edited off her name) and their special size envelopes. She suggested I might re-purpose them; so I did! I used a combination of CTMH Kaleidoscope and CTMH Georgie papers, and the new flowers with their own Thin Cuts.

She has gone home now - I miss her already!  But I might find a moment here and there in the studio.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Excellent idea and your "new" cards look fantastic. I'm sure it was quite the feat to go through all that memorabilia! Hard work, but fun for sure. Thanks for sharing!!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a clever idea! I have some of these floating around too, really love what you did with them.