Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  This is a scheduled post - with a card I just made on Sunday when I realized that I needed more hand-made cards (because I left the entire container of Christmas Cards I'd made all summer in Minnesota!  Duh!).  I like this, and it came together pretty quickly.

May your holiday be peaceful and yet JOYOUS; may you have enough to eat, enough good company, and enough football to make the day perfect.

Let's remember to take a moment and think of those who don't and how we might help them.

Namaste.
Peace.
Love.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Merry Christmas, Sharli! Too bad you left that container in MN, but this is very pretty. Now you are good to go for next year! :) Hope you having a magical holiday. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Merry Christmas....sweet card!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card. I hope you enjoyed your holidays.