Monday, December 21, 2015

For the Card Workshop - Jar of Hearts

I loved a similar card I saw on the CTMH consultant page - so I tried to create something similar.  This uses the La Vie en Rose papers.  I love the mirtred corners, and that the hearts are punched from the design paper.  I cut a tiny tag with the Cricut, and found an "xoxoxo" that would fit onto it in a Stamp of the Month set from last spring that had a cool typewriter with sentiments to put on the paper in the typewriter.  I used a black micron pen to outline the hearts and on a whim made some of them disappear behind the ribbon at the edge of the mouth.  I like that little touch.  This one will be fun!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a great Valentine's Day card! This one has some fun techniques!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...just love your sweet jar spilling over with so many sweet hearts! Happy New Year.