Sunday, December 13, 2015

Anniversary card - Shhhh!

I'm pretty sure that my Beloved doesn't actually read my blog. Anyway, this is the card I made for our upcoming 4th Anniversary.  The silver paper is actually wrapping paper that I used to wrap his gift. I know, all matchy-matchy!  

This is the inside of the card.  It's from a current CTMH stamp set called "I Do".  There are many (maybe all?) stamps in this set that are simply adorable!  I cut the feathers on the Cricut (had to re-learn how to use it all over again!) from a retired CTMH textured cardstock that is light on one side and darker on the other. I love the imagery of the feathers and the birds - with the thought that these 4 years have just flown by!  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Awww, this is beautiful and not only for the images but for all the thought and love that went into creating such a special card. Wow, 4 years!?! Yep, it sure has flown by fast! Congrats and happy anniversary!! Hugs!