Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Maybe the last of the tags??

These are using the Stamp of the Month from October 2015 called Twinkle.  What fun to tinker around with the coloring - outline or no outline, and Wink of Stella or No-Wink of Stella - OR just a tiny touch of Wink of Stella (last photo below).  I love them in all their variations!


Have you ever opened a box years later (an empty box, saved to wrap a package sometime) and found a tag that you made?  I did this year, and it brought a big lump to my throat.  I really {heart} my tags! (just keeping it real here!)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awww Sharli, I'm so happy that you found a tag you had made before. How sweet that you love your tags. And well you should, they are so pretty and fun and festive. I like this set for the pretty and colorful lights and how you "Winked" them! :)

Julia Aston said...

Love the string of lights and all the glitter going on!

Kim Heggins said...

Your tags are spectacular....just all the sweet sparkle in those lights.