Friday, December 11, 2015

Dream Big - Card Workshop January 2016

This card is one of six that I'm developing for a Card Workshop on January 3rd, 2016.  I can't believe I'm doing this on the tail of having Kristen and Brian here for 10 days - but, I'm jumping in as early as possible and prepping like a mad-woman!  This one I actually had what I needed to imitate Wendy Coffman's awesome card.  The rest of my supplies arrive tomorrow - so I guess I know what's on my calendar for Sunday while my Beloved is watching football.  ;-)



4 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

I. LOVE. This. Card. Love, I say...LOVE!!!

Jeanne said...

Oh wow! This is fabulous, Sharli! Good for you for being on the ball even though your sweet daughter and her hubby are there. I really like those watercolor stripes. The colors are beautiful. Have fun with the cards and the visit! Hugs!

Nancy Ball said...

Your card is wonderful....I love the colours you chose.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...I love all your wonderful little details. Love your dream big!