Wednesday, December 23, 2015

6th card of the Card Workshop

This card was designed by someone at CTMH corporate.  It was published in our marketing materials.  I almost copied it (I made a couple of errors) but I do like it!  The really, really exciting news about this card?  The flowers, leaves, do-dads, are all cut with thin dies!  YES! Matching Thin Dies!  Woot!!

Can you say "Merry Christmas"?  
Well, in all seriousness - I can!  Merry Christmas to you all!  I hope your holiday is filled with JOY and LOVE and that you are with people that mean a lot to you.  

Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh wow! CTMH is going to be selling dies now? That is exciting news! Your card looks great Sharli. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope it is magical!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful and how exciting to have dies too! Love all the pretty pinks.