Monday, March 14, 2016

Baby Book pages!

I have had this retired CTMH Stamp set for many years - I bought it primarily for the Robert Munsch poem (center left panel) but the images of the parent-baby, or babies, are so very precious!  It was perfect for the birth day page - with room for Elisa to add special notes.  

The images were stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored with the Derwent Inktense pencils.  These are dye ink pencils that explode with color when you touch water to them!  I love my Inktense pencils! 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a sweet moment and that poem is perfect for the page. I like the simplicity of the images, so they don't overtake the photos. Great job, Sharli!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....this is just so sweet. I am in love with your wonderful page and all your incredible stamping. Your photos are as precious as can be.

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely page - sweet stamps and sentiments -- is this your daughter with a new baby Sharli????!! are you a grandma??!