Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Two more baby pages

These pages are "bath time" and "Diaper Change"!  I random stamped circular images on the bath time paper to suggest bubbles and I stamped a LOT of the little duckies.  The ones on the left were run through my Xyron machine and made into stickers so that Elisa can use them, if she wants to, on strategic places.  (Not sure that it matters, really).  The little diapers were made with a square that I just started fiddling around with - cut at angles, folded the top down, then found the white rick-rack to use to "hang" them on the banner.  Interesting!

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

These are great, Sharli! I love the diapers on the line, and what a great idea to have the little stickers. Even if not needed " strategically", they can be fun to add to corners and such....

Jeanne said...

Sweet! You did a great job on the layouts. I like the diaper banner. :)

Kim Heggins said...

These are just beautiful. Love your gorgeous photos and sweet layout. I love seeing all your pages, fun to see your wonderful style.