Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What fun photos to have to use for the baby book!  I love the way Ben plays with Dorian - and while I don't have dates for these photos, I thought they might be close in age?!  It doesn't matter, Mummy and Daddy can add those details, perhaps.  The yellow base paper is from the current Georgie paper pack.  The design paper with the adorable dinosaurs is a retired paper from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I sure wish I could get more of that paper!  The three photos extending out to the right will be displayed in the book in "Flip-Flaps" so the one on the outside right-hand side will actually be on top, the middle one behind it, and the close-up is adhered to the scrapbook page.  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awwww, so sweet! that dinosaur paper is perfect for boys and I like the ribbon holder on the second page. Those threaded dinos add such a fun touch to the page. Great job!

Kim Heggins said...

More fabulous photos...just love seeing your wonderful layouts, so fun.