Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thank you for Kitty Sitting


A friend of the family volunteered was suckered into taking care of Mr. Bilbo Baggins while we were on our Holy Land pilgrimage.  She was very, very good to him!  

My card uses World Traveller, Around the World, Hello Life Scrapbooking and Hello Life Cardmaking stamp sets all from Close to My Heart.  The colors of ink were Lagoon, Pacifica, Ruby, Saddle, Slate, Black, and Saffron.  The paper pack is Florence.  

The measurements are a bit off - I could have moved the whole thing down 1/2 inch.  As it is, it measures 6 x 6 and doesn't fit into any envelopes that I have!  LOL  Live and learn.

3 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

Welcome home!!! I hope you plan to post some pictures of your travels now that you've shown us the fun cat-sitting thank you card you made...which is fabulous!

Jeanne said...

I think your card looks fantastic and your cat-sitting friend will definitely enjoy the card as well. You did a great job on it. I like the world traveling theme. Don't forget, there's always Undo, to take off and adjust any pesky pieces that don't want cooperate. :) So happy you are home safe and sound!! Hugs!!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet way to say thank you...just love all you wonderful images!