Friday, July 15, 2016

Thank You Notes

My friend, Kim Heggins, sent me these wonderful dry embossed kraft cardstock pieces and some coffee themed washi tape (golly, I love that tape!).  I made this card with an "ancient" Close to My Heart stamp set. This is one I had that was wood mounted and I had removed the stamps and converted them to "cling" mount.  It's not quite as good as acrylic, but almost!  The ribbon is from my stash.

Our teen-age pilgrims have "left the building" so our lives might stand a chance of getting back to "normal".  LOL  What is normal, anyway?

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

That's a really cute card, Sharli. I like the monochromatic look. The washi is neat! I really like the coffee containers in the embossed background. Fun ribbon, too. The entire card is right on theme! Well done! Hope you can get back to maybe relaxing more and being "on" less. Have a great weekend! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet card....so happy you made great use of the goodies I sent you. I can't wait to see what you make next!!!