Saturday, July 2, 2016

Thomas is 2 years old!


Our sweet little TJ is 2 today - and he is simply amazing!  It's been mentioned that I might be just a wee bit prejudiced, however.  

We have gifts, of course, but I needed to make a special card for him!  I used the Florence papers, and the following CTMH stamp sets; World Traveler, The Long Way Home (June Stamp of the Month), and You Mean the World to Me.  The number 2 was from the Framework Alphabet.  I made a fancy fold card that can stand up on it's own.  I love that VW bus!  The ink colors were Cocoa and Ruby.  

Now that we're back in Minnesota, it is "full speed ahead"!  We have a group of Fishing People coming in this weekend (extended) and a large group of Episco-teens coming for a pilgrimage next weekend (extended).  Steve and I were comparing calendars last night at the dinner table - we will continue to be busy!

Hope things are great in your parts of the world!  Hugs!!

4 comments:

richardbreaks said...

That card is perfect for TJ! So much fun.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous birthday card...love all your wonderful elements!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun fold card with great images for a two year old - your sure jumped right back into a busy schedule! Julia xx

Jeanne said...

Absolutely wonderful card so well fit for a busy 2 year old. My how that time flies. As busy as you are, I'm so happy you found the time to create this fabulous card. :) Enjoy all the doings!! Hugs!