Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Behold I bring you great tidings of Joy

More of my Christmas cards for this year.  I've been making them in batches  of whatever I have in the paper stash (meaning, I was limited to just 8 of this particular card because of the paper).  I used the brand new Hallelujah stamp set from the Seasonal Expressions catalog.  It's a "C" size set with three stamps - the word Hallelujah being the third image with these two. The ink used was Outdoor Denim (retired CTMH) and I don't know why it looks so black in the photo.  It is really dark blue. 

I think this is called a gatefold card, but not sure.  I was just trying to wean myself off of the other fancy fold card that I was stuck on!  It's still an A2 size, and shows off the pretty papers so nicely!

My cards are mailed, presents wrapped (except for Mr. Baggins' - I still need to stitch his toy together!).  Most of the obligations are completed so I have some play time this week (good thing, I need birthday and thank you cards badly!).  Sending love -

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Sharli. Those papers are wonderful. Yes, that is a gatefold card and it showcases the lovely papers and stamps beautifully. Have fun playing this week! :)

Kim Heggins said...

What a gorgeous card Sharli...so beautiful! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!