Friday, December 22, 2017

Shifting to Thank You!

This card only used the cardstock base and pearls from CTMH.  The design papers are from years ago - in my stash - and I think they were Stampin'Up.  The Thanks die is from My Favorite Things.  The card is smaller than the standard A2 - it measures 3 1/2" tall by 4 3/4" wide.  It fits an A1 envelope.  I had a smattering of them left over from the wedding RSVP cards.  

They went together fast, and I love the card - the sweet leaf color and chocolate are so pretty together!  The inside of the card base is the new cardstock feature where one side is lighter than the other.  So, no need to add a piece of white paper for writing, the inside is about the color of the pattern under the word "thanks".  

Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Sharli. I like the patterns and the colors together. I agree, Sweet Leaf and chocolate go very well together. The font on the thanks is very pretty. Great job on this beauty!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet thank you card Sharli...love those soft sweet colors! Merry Christmas!