Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Sometimes when you are looking for something, you find other treasures!  At least that is true in MY studio!  I came across a partial packet of retired CTMH paper - and decided to use it to create some Birthday cards!  This one is probably my favorite - I'm guessing it's because of the green silk ribbon (green is my favorite color and silk is just so delicious for decorating cards!).  

Today is my birthday!  I'm celebrating by protesting at my Senator's offices.  Then my Beloved with make lunch for me and we'll play the rest of the day by ear!  

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That is some really pretty paper, Sharli. Makes a beautiful birthday card. Happy Birthday! (shucks, missed it!) Hope you had a great day overall! Thanks for your friendship and for the sharing you do! Hugs!!