Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Masculine birthday

I'm thinking you might be getting tired of this fancy fold card!  LOL  I'm not.  It is so much fun and it really shows off the papers!  The little pieces on the left end of both focal pieces are zip-strips from the papers.  The ink used was Outdoor Denim. I used two sets of (retired) CTMH stamps and a retired paper pack.  But everything is CTMH product.  I will probably be showing a lot of retired stuff - if I've bought it, I still plan to use it!  So there.

We are in the middle of putting up our tree and stuff - so I've gotta run - just wanted to share and say "hello"!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is a fantastic card. I adore the masculine and kind of vintage papers. I think it is such a neat card design and you've shown it off well. I'm so glad you are still using older product. It's definitely still worth using even if it's not currently being sold. We all have lots of stuff in our stash that needs love. Thanks so much for sharing!

Julia Aston said...

Love this fold and what a great masculine design! Wishing you a Blessed Christmas Sharli! Julia xx