Friday, May 25, 2018

Another House Mouse image in my favorite card template style!

This little guy makes me laugh!  So smug in the bushes - peeking out of one eye at us!  I used scraps I had left from the Chelsea Gardens papers (love that set - wish it was still around!).  
The inside of this card has the new sentiment "Be Brave, Be Bold, Be You"!  It's available in the current Seasonal Expressions book!  I really love it - and know you'll see it again and again here.  I stamped it in Juniper. 

We went to St. Cloud yesterday - talking with AAA MN about River Cruises and such.  Oh My.  We also had a sumptuous dinner at the Star of India restaurant.  Steve had lamb masala, but I had a chicken dish made with spinach that was just heavenly!  I have left-overs so if the boys go fishing tomorrow night, I'm all set!  Brainerd could use an Indian food restaurant and a place with Thai food.  That, and maybe some real Mexican food, would make it perfect!  *giggle*



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very cute image and fun card design, Sharli. That is a lovely sentiment, too. So glad you enjoyed your meal. :) Have a great weekend. Hugs!

richardbreaks said...

Sharli, this is adorable. What a great design. I'm making time to get back into blogging these days, so I am looking forward to seeing much more from you.