Wednesday, May 23, 2018

House Mouse!

I am falling in love with these little House Mouse guys!  They are so cute, and easy to color!  I'm NO expert at shading, but the way the stamps are designed, the shading is implied and they turn out looking okay!  I was trying to imitate a card where the focal panel hangs off, overlapping a piece on the inside of the card.  But my focal panel turned out to be WAY too big and it looks a little wonky.  But it's still cute and I'll use it for a birthday card!  
In this photo you can see the silver used on the tinsel tassel on top of the hat.  I also used wink-o-stella over the hat's surface.  
The inside of the card has the sentiment from Birthday Sparkles (I use that sentiment set a LOT) and the background pattern from Jumping Geometrics.  It was fun!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Sweet and fun card, Sharli. The little guys are pretty cute. Great colors in the card, too. Thanks for sharing. :)