Sunday, May 13, 2018

I've Landed!



My husband's niece and her husband just had their second child last week so I needed a Welcome Baby card!  I found old papers in my stash and a retired CTMH stamp set (the inside is a Verve set - Bloom & Grow).  

Sorry I've been gone so long - I was packing up the house in Mesa - and then traveling, and am finally back in my second studio in Minnesota.  Our trip was fabulous - we attended my SIL's graduation:
Then we scurried up to New Hampshire to be with dear friends!  From there we stopped at Niagara Falls (WOW!)
Then we stopped for Acension Day service at Steve's seminary - Nashota House, in Wisconsin.  That was a very special day.
Ok,  Back to regularly (I hope!) programmed business!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Adorable card! Love the giraffe, Sharli. Welcome back! Sounds like you have been super busy with all kinds of fun activities. Thanks for sharing and enjoy getting back into the groove. Hugs!