Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A little birdie told me . . .

This card was a design put out for a challenge that I didn't enter and I can't remember where. The birdie is a Waltzingmouse Stamps one - I believe the sentiment "a little birdie told me" is also, but the sentiment in the octagon was a Close-to-My-Heart stamp.  I really should be better about keeping track of what supplies I'm using, huh. ;-)

What a day today!  My first appointment was 7 AM so I was out of the house at 6, and I got home from work tonight at 7:15 PM.  I'm checking e-mail, facebook and the blog then heading into the craft room to play until bed-time.  I've earned it!  

I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday already - where do the days go?!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

What an adorable card. Love that birdie. Hope you have fun in the craft room!

Nancy Ball said...

Great cards today and Monday. You really deserve some crafting time after your long day!