Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Flirty Card for a Consultant Swap

The new Close-to-My-Heart catalog has some wonderful papers and stamps!  This paper is from a set called "Flirty".  It's autumn colors (my favorite!) and the stamps are so fun!  I think the leaf stamps alone made the whole set worth getting!  My quarterly unit meeting is this weekend and this is one of the papers I promised to bring for our demo board swap.  

So, Friday night I get to see my stamping sisters, and Sunday is Open Stamping at my house when my friends come and bring their scrapbooks etc. to work on.  We always have fun on those days!  It's beginning to look like another awesome weekend!

Hugs!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Gorgeous card Sharli! The more artwork I see with this paper pack, the more I like it! Have a great weekend - sounds like fun!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...and your flowers, just amazing and the pearl a wonderful finishing a touch. Your cards are always so incredible, such an inspiration!

Julia Aston said...

Pretty colors and flowers Sharli! Sounds like you had a fun crafting weekend planned!

Unknown said...

<3 your Flirty card, Sharli! Great work as always! I'm trying to catch up on blog reading...the faster I go, the behinder I get. Happy September!