Thursday, August 2, 2012

Retirement Card

A colleague and wonderful friend from work is retiring the end of this week.  I am so excited for her - she already has plans for travel, and spending more time with her grandchildren . . . imagine the possibilities!  The stamp for this card was in the Close-to-My-Heart July Stamp of the Month!  The paper is the fabulous Roxie. I would have posted the card earlier but I needed to wait for Diana's send-off before putting it up on my blog.  

Steve is still here so I'll keep this short!  I'm sure you understand ;-)
Hugs!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

This is gorgeous Sharli! Love that you stamped directly on the background paper - it is perfect!

Nancy Ball said...

Wow, this card is GORGEOUS! I forget how much I love Roxie. Going to go pull some out now!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Roxie is one of my faves. Love your ribbon accent too!